Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tagging Tidbits

I love a good game of tag. My personal favorite is Sock Chalk Tag. You fill a tube sock with powdered chalk, the one who's IT wields the sock to tag everyone else. If you swing the sock & hit someone with it, it will leave a chalk mark on their clothes.

But this game of tag could be fun too. RivkA of Coffee & Chemo, tagged me to tell a bit of randomness about myself.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

So here goes nothing:

1. I have ADD.

2. I absolutely HATE to do housework... so I usually don't.

3. I had a pet lamb when I was a little girl and we raised her in the house for the winter because her mother wouldn't take her back.

4. I hate to dance.

5. I always wanted to be a writer but I suck at it. I couldn't make up a whole story to save my life.

6. I could live on breakfast cereal and Oreos.

7. I never wear underwear because they always end up in my butt. Seriously. How does everyone stand it?

Well, now that that's done... I get to play some tag with my friends. So I think I'll tag....

Sarah over at The Killer Boob
Jan of Jan's Bucket List (Hi Mom!)
Sarah from Sprucehill
Karen of Kazscrapz 'n thingz
Mary Beth Volpini
Sherry Smyth from ABreast In The World
and ClergyGirl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did I know you were ADD! I guess it takes one to know one. I am ADD. I do take meds to help me keep on track - especially for work. Heck, I am the executive director of a non profit agency and budgets, work plans and supervising staff does take some concentration!

Kathy