Saturday, March 15, 2008

D is for...

...Dentist... which is who I need to go see for my aching molar.

...Drowsy... or more like ...Dead tired... which is me after a week filled with work starting at 6:00 A.M., blood work, a Parent/Teacher conference, a two-day class @ work taught by someone w-a-y too into his subject, an IEP, our tax appointment, a trip with the kids to the library and 3 hours at the PTA Art/Science Expo.

...Drum. Here is D playing his first drum solo at the Instrument Petting Zoo at the Art/Science Expo.




...Delusional... What my child is if he thinks he's ever getting a set of Drums.

...Dumbass...
The name for a parent who cannot seem to watch her language in front of a preschooler with the mind of a steel trap and the tongue of a sailor.

and the coup de gras...

"D is for dammit." The words spoken nonchalantly by my youngest as I was changing his Diaper.

No comments: