Sunday, June 17, 2007

Just Because

Because I love my husband more than life itself. Because he is such an awesome Daddy. Because he tries his best every day to give our boys what they need in life. Because we both fail sometimes, the boys and each other. Because I am so lucky to not be a single Mom - doing it all alone. Because I don't say often enough how much I truly appreciate and respect the father of my children. Because Father's Day is a convenient time to remind myself and the world how much women cannot - should not - do it alone. Because I have two wonderful sons and a handsome Dad to make my life and family complete...

I offer this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I found you through the BBC boards. I read all, and post some on IVF. You have an amazing story. Looking forward to reading more on your blog.
The video of Dad and boys is adorable! You must be bursting with pride!
Sherry