Friday, August 24, 2007

Ode to a 2000 Toyota Sienna

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
Of a surfboard, two boogie boards,
An ice chest and 3 kids.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most desperate need -
A sleeping toddler in a carseat.
I love thee freely for thy dual sliders
As kids fight for seats.
I love thee purely as I pay thy loan
I love thy stained carpets and dirty windows
So reminiscent of my own childhood.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose with youth.
I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!--- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after trade-in.

Awww. I should probably go visit CarBlabber and tell them all about you, Sienna. Or maybe I'll just pine away and do a blogblast instead.

No comments: